The CyberKnife® System is the first, and only, robotic radiosurgery system designed specifically as a non-invasive treatment for cancerous and non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body. It is universally validated and proven as the premier radiosurgery system capable of delivering high doses of radiation with sub-millimeter accuracy anywhere in the body, protecting healthy tissue and organs.
Colorado CyberKnife leads the Denver / Rocky Mountain Region in advanced affordable cancer treatment at any stage. Our expert team of oncologists offer cutting-edge, compassionate care to give you best-in-class options at a reduced cost.
CyberKnife and TomoTherapy HD – Cancer Treatment Revolution
DynaCad and DynaTrim for Prostate now offered by Colorado CyberKnife
- Colorado CyberKnife is proud to be a VA Insurance Provider
- We are a Radio Surgery Center of Excellence in Denver Colorado
- We Offer Non-Invasive & Painless Treatment for Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Trigeminal Neuralgia Facial Pain, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, and more…
- Our Clinicians at Colorado CyberKnife bring 1,000+ Prostate CyberKnife RadioSurgery cases of experience to our patients, making us among the most accomplished programs in the nation and the most experienced here in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain Region.
- We’ve performed 5,000+ Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) cases since 2003… Read the latest, long-term independent study here
- Colorado CyberKnife has the experience only gained dating back to the 7th CyberKnife program in the world (as of December 2010 more than 100,000 patients have been treated worldwide by the CyberKnife System)
- What makes us different than other treatment centers? We use the InTempo Adaptive Image Guided Robotic System (read more)
- Our Board Certified & Fellowship Trained Team of Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Certified Medical Dosimetrist, and Radiation Therapists bring collective experience of 10 CyberKnife programs including from Stanford University (1st program where technology was invented)
- Located 20 minutes from Denver International Airport
- Members of ASTRO – American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) & The Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers (AFROC)
- We accept all major forms of Health Insurance and are an in-network contract provider of ALL of Medicare’s 15 Regions, Aetna, United, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, and many others…
Our specialists are ready to answer your questions
Call us today at 303-926-9800 or email email@example.com
120 Old Laramie Trail East
Lafayette, CO 80026-7012
Fill out this confidential form and we’ll reply as soon as possible: